Constance bay

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
PerchSlayer123
Participant
Participant

Constance bay

Post by PerchSlayer123 »

So I’m thinking of heading out to Constance bay this weekend. I’m thinking of setting up somewhere in the blue circle. The black circle is where I have to walk from (it’s a 700 meter walk from the boat ramp to the blue circle). I’m just wondering if there’s any info anyone could give me on fishing at Constance. Whether it’s a spot, bait or technique anything is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

EC277BAD-D8AC-48D4-8911-9A868E65C7FB.jpeg
EC277BAD-D8AC-48D4-8911-9A868E65C7FB.jpeg (1015.3 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and he’ll go broke.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Constance bay

Post by RJ »

I'd be setting up around that 5 near the pink. Should be some Pike around for you to chase tip ups.
PerchSlayer123
Participant
Participant

Post by PerchSlayer123 »

Thanks for the info! I was also thinking maybe near the bottom of the pink because there’s a creek that flows out. Will pike be starting to stage for the spawn yet?

Thanks.
Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and he’ll go broke.
Maple
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Maple »

That will be a fair walk. I believe theres a string of shacks pretty much on that contour youre considering.
PerchSlayer123
Participant
Participant

Post by PerchSlayer123 »

Wouldn’t surprise me. It’s not too bad considering I usually have to walk about 2km out on a lake without any trails!