Constant Lake boat launch

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
John Zach
Participant
Participant

Constant Lake boat launch

Post by John Zach »

Hi all,

Does anyone know about the private launch on Constant Lake in Dacre? I'm talking about the launch that's just off of Fiebig road on the south side of the middle portion of the lake. I heard that the guy charges people $10 to launch their boats in the summer and he has some parking, but does anyone know if you can access from his property in the winter? Looking to get on the main lake without a crazy hike in. We normally park on the side of Fiebig road right by the lake but we would like to be able to access more of the main lake without having a 2k hike through the snow. If anyone also wants to share some general knowledge about the lake, particularly about Burbot and walleye, since I'd love to catch some of those, it would be much appreciated. As usual, not looking for your hotspot, but what depth or type of structure would you recommend fishing for burbot or walleye?

Cheers and tight lines, folks

John Zach