Bark Lake/Kaminiskeg

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
pickereye chaser
Participant
Participant

Bark Lake/Kaminiskeg

Post by pickereye chaser »

Good day

I am looking for some pointers on Bark Lake/Kaminiskeg - staying in the area next week.

I have read that the sunken Island on Bark Lake is worth heading to - is someone able to point me in that direction?

Thanks
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Bark Lake/Kaminiskeg

Post by smitty55 »

So looking at the Avionics chart the only spot I see that would qualify as a sunken island is that hump I highlighted near the top end of the lake. From what I understand that top end of the lake is where the better Walleye fishing is. Cheers

Smitty

Straight shooter
pickereye chaser
Participant
Participant

Post by pickereye chaser »

smitty55 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:53 pm So looking at the Avionics chart the only spot I see that would qualify as a sunken island is that hump I highlighted near the top end of the lake. From what I understand that top end of the lake is where the better Walleye fishing is. Cheers

Good eye Smitty, that looks to be something that fits description. Close to Boat launch too
Dintymoore
Participant
Participant

Post by Dintymoore »

Fished Bark a few years back in less than ideal conditions. It was tough all over the lake but did have some luck across from Sunny Hill park. Also try around the mouth of and into the Madawaska.