Any luck today?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Any luck today?

Post by fishmaster »

Did anybody get out today? I managed a few hours on a small local lake. I was there fishing bass but they weren't co-operating so I decided to troll for some musky(I hate trolling so that tells you how desperate I was :lol: ) This worked well producing 2 small musky(24 and 27 inches) and a big smallie(4-5 on the digital). All the fish came on a #9 shad-rap in perch colour in 14ft of water. Except for the wind and snowflurries in was a pretty good day. Did anyone else have any luck today :?:
Thanks to my great supporters Deep River Outfitters, Shimano Canada and Hunters Bay Marine.
Tony
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Tony »

Not really, I was planning on finishing work at 2 and joining Ransome for a muskie fish, but the restaurant was busy and kept me til 3:30. I met him down at the launch at 4:15 and had a muskie break me off :?: :twisted: 10 mins after that. I think Nighttroller was out there too and I heard they lost a couple. Not a good day for landing them on the Rideau.
BASSSTALKER
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BASSSTALKER »

I tried from shore and did'nt get any....Next weekend I guess