Lower Buckhorn

The Fishing Map Project comes alive in Hawk Talk. This project features various bodies of water in the province of Ontario, which can be downloaded here, and used to find some potential honey holes.
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lower Buckhorn

Post by Fishhawk »

Lake Description:
Lower Buckhorn Lake is one of the Kawartha Lakes and also part of the Trent Severn Canal System that extends from the Bay of Quinte on Lake Ontario to Georgian Bay on Lake Huron, a distance of 386 kms (as the fish swims).

Species:
I know there are smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye (pickeral), and muskie in this lake.

Getting There:
Summer Dream Tours have done such a wonderful job of explaining how to get to Lower Buckhorn Lake from anywhere on the planet that I'll just make a link right to them. But don't forget to come back to this page by clicking that BACK button.

Interesting Facts:
Click here to learn some interesting info about Lower Buckhorn Lake that this guy has put together. http://www.scugog-net.com/kfa/k-lowbuc.html

Have you fished this body of water? If so, tell us how you did and where you had success.

Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"
mooseroo
Participant
Participant

Anybody fish on the west side of Lower Buckhorn?

Post by mooseroo »

Seems pretty slow on Lower Buckhorn! Anybody fish here before? Any luck?

I'll be house-boating here in the next couple of weeks and wondering if anyone has any experience here?!

If not, and I have luck on my trip, I'll post my experiences.

Cheers,
Moose