Hide Me

Top Posters this month

Main Menu

Total posts 339184
Total topics 40050
Total members 7523
Our newest member Mckenge

family tour advice?

Everything and anything you want to discuss that is non-fishing related. Wish your friends a happy birthday or write a congratulatory note. Thank someone for helping out. Introduce yourself....whatever you want.
  • Supported By...

family tour advice?

Postby johan » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 pm

Hi everyone,
Im planning for a weekend trip with my family. Because of the work pressure, I'm not able to spend time with my kids. As its my daughters birthday this coming weekend I wanted to give her a surprise. She always complaints that I don't spend enough time with her. And so I want to make this birthday really special for her and spend quality time with her. I don't have any ideas how to make her feel special and where to go also. I searched online and also asked my friends too. They told me that Algonquin Park is a good option. Also there is this lodge, (http://www.killarneylodge.com/), where I can spend a peaceful time with my family. I too thought about going there but don't know whether it could be a better option or not. Could anyone suggest me some other options if possible?

Re: family tour advice?

Postby zippyfx » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:20 am

I don't know what your family likes or how old your kids are but we had a great family trip white water rafting on the July long weekend.

We camped, rafted and had loads of beach time. Everyone loved it. They have cottages available. the only nits I had was no fires at the camp site and pick nick tables were scarce.

Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: family tour advice?

Postby Basty » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:43 am

I can not say exactly the name of the tour and travel company, but we went two years ago as a family in Barcelona. It was very cool! I like it)

Return to Non-Fishing