Ottawa Flyfishers Society Open House (2010)

A different type of fishing that has seen rewards been reaped by many. This forum allows us to learn more about Float and Fly fishing from those who have made it their number 1 way to fish.
Todd B.
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Ottawa Flyfishers Society Open House (2010)

Post by Todd B. »

The Ottawa Flyfishers Society will be holding our annual Open House on May 18th (6pm). This is a great opportunity for anyone thinking about getting into the sport to ask questions and find out whether it's for you. For those already into flyfishing, it is an opportunity to find out what the Society is and whether you would like to be a part of it.

In addition to the society information booths and fly tying demos, we will have a number of fly fishing vendors on hand, some of which provide the opportunity to try out their rods.

Cheers,
Todd
Last edited by Todd B. on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
"There wouldn't have been any butt kickings if that stupid death ray had worked."
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

little question.?

is that group get togethetr all year long.?

i use to be in PMO (pecheur a la mouche de l outaouais)member fly fishing and tying club for 4 years..but we got together only frome jan to april...to make flies on the monday night.

joco
Todd B.
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Todd B. »

Meetings/Tying are Sept thru June.

http://www.ottawaflyfishers.com
"There wouldn't have been any butt kickings if that stupid death ray had worked."
Lookinforlunkers
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Lookinforlunkers »

What vendors will be there?
Todd B.
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Todd B. »

Orvis Green Drake,
Float Paddle & Fly,
Mike's Fly Shop
Bucktail
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Bucktail »

Are your events always on Tuesday nights? I really needed to check my fishing schedule before I signed up for night classes...
Todd B.
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Todd B. »

Bucktail wrote:Are your events always on Tuesday nights? I really needed to check my fishing schedule before I signed up for night classes...
Yes, the regular meetings and fly tying are all on Tuesday evenings. Occasionally there will be special events that may be held on other days.