Bass Time!

A different type of fishing that has seen rewards been reaped by many. This forum allows us to learn more about Float and Fly fishing from those who have made it their number 1 way to fish.
bobfly
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Bass Time!

Post by bobfly »

Finally some action to counter the most disappointing Spring trout fishing in Ontario but I had to go into Quebec to get these ones. Both of us got about 15 to 20 each, most in the 3 to 5 pound range. Got about three 20" plus. We think the sore spots on their mouths are males fighting each other over nests or mates. But maybe some of you out there have ideas. It has been a late Spring and there are still some on their nests. According to OMNR these late spawners do not significantly contribute to recruitment.
bobfly
Bassassins
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Bass Time!

Post by Bassassins »

Nice to see you on some LMB's Bob!!! With everyone ditching me this Sunday, including my fiancee (atleast she left the car), I may have to dust off the float tube and try to hunt down some of those myself. **Couch Couch** unless someone has a seat on an epic adventure with my name on it ;) **Couch Couch**

;) Smooth
http://www.facebook.com/TheBassassins
Field Staff - FISHBUM Outfitters, Angler's Choice, Streamside
#ExistToFishCanada #LiveYourAdventure