Top Posters this month

Main Menu

Statistics

Total posts 338632
Total topics 39941
Total members 7449
Our newest member lahmndras01

Excalibur Phoenix f/s--sold

Free to non-business registrants, use this Forum to advertise the tackle, or boats or motors you have for sale, whatever...Businesses can send me an email to discuss advertising rates.
  • Supported By...

Excalibur Phoenix f/s--sold

Postby tr21chris » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:09 am

sold please delete Excalibur Phoenix crossbow, scope, quiver, hunting arrows with lumenocks, a bunch of target arrows, stringing aid, & padded case. Works great! $500.00. Text 613-802-1433 Chris
Last edited by tr21chris on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tr21chris
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Excalibur Phoenix f/s

Postby smitty55 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:23 pm

Hiya Chris. Those models are marketed for smaller stature hunters. Would you agree? Just wondering about the fit. They're only an inch shorter than the exocet. Tks

Cheers
Smitty

Straight shooter
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Postby tr21chris » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:49 am

Agreed Smitty, I'm not tall by any means, 5'8, and don't have a long reach which is why I went with the Phoenix. I can cock and uncock by hand easily. I did have the Exocet before this one and thats precisely the reason I sold it and got the Phoenix. One inch shorter stroke makes a helluva difference when cocking as im sure you know....this bow has killed a few deer, so it knows what its doing lol
tr21chris
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Postby Buckshot517 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:58 pm

pm sent
Buckshot517
Participant
Participant

Postby tr21chris » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:27 pm

Pm returned
tr21chris
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Postby Out4trout » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Smitty
I have an Equinox and a Phoenix. The Phoenix being a bit shorter is awesome for cold weather hunts with extra layers of clothing, and less weight forward while sitting in a stand. I am 6'1", both bows fit just fine but yeah the Phoenix is marketed for shorter people.
Chris is right, can decock the Phoenix with your hand. Not so with my Equinox, it would rip my fingers off.
The Phoenix is completely capable of killing any big game in North America. Its a great bow
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Postby smitty55 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Out4trout wrote:Smitty
I have an Equinox and a Phoenix. The Phoenix being a bit shorter is awesome for cold weather hunts with extra layers of clothing, and less weight forward while sitting in a stand. I am 6'1", both bows fit just fine but yeah the Phoenix is marketed for shorter people.
Chris is right, can decock the Phoenix with your hand. Not so with my Equinox, it would rip my fingers off.
The Phoenix is completely capable of killing any big game in North America. Its a great bow

Tks Len. I already have an Exocet, it's for my daughter I was thinking of. She passed her course last year so I gifted her a Model 99 Savage in .300 Savage and I know she'd like to try bow hunting too as she enjoyed shooting my Excalibur, but it was a tad large for her and hard to cock. I did mention about this Phoenix to her hubby a while back but I do know their finances are tight with a new baby this year. I'll have to run it by him again.

Cheers
Smitty

Straight shooter
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Return to Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade, Rent Your Stuff