I need a boat cover

Anything and everything related to boating, motors, and electronic equipment. Find out the answers to your questions here.
Bondo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

I need a boat cover

Post by Bondo »

Well I finally did it, got a Princecraft Starfish DLX side console. Now, comes all the extra costs. Where do you get a custom snap on travel cover made. Any help?
High Noon
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Boat Cover

Post by High Noon »

I am also thinking of getting a cover made for my WC 14. If anyone P.M.s Bondo can you send it to me also. Hey Bondo, congratulations on the boat. And welcome to the world of extras and doo dads. If only retailers could printout two receipts. One for my records and one for me to leave out for my wife to find. The second one of course would be about 1/2 the actual value of the purchase. Just think about all the extra stuff we could buy if they thought we spent 1/2 of what we actually spend. Dare to Dream.

Thanks

High Noon
mdej
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by mdej »

Nice job on the boat.

When you say cover do you mean mooring cover? If so I can't really help I asked this myself a few weeks back.

All I know is that spend the extra money and get a breathable cover. It will allow you to cover the boat and still have the inside dry out. Keeps the mold and smell out of the boat. A cover like this will not be inexpensive.
Lunker Larry
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Lunker Larry »

Try T & L Upholstering - 613-821-4119
1976 Yorks Corners Rd, Edwards, ON K0A 1V0
Saved myself a good chunk of change when shopping around last year for a cover. Excellent work and top quality material. I'd highly recommend them.