Fish-Hawk member rigs

Anything and everything related to boating, motors, and electronic equipment. Find out the answers to your questions here.
ShawnD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Fish-Hawk member rigs

Post by ShawnD »

Started this thread to showcase some of our rides, a local tournament guy had his boat stolen a few weeks ago, right out of his front yard (18 foot Triton) and something tell's me if more people were aware of who's who.. Maybe someone would have noticed the boat and reported it..

Whether its a Kayak, Canoe, a Bass boat or a Aluminum rig. Feel free to post your ride!

My Boat is a 1987 Cajun Bass boat.
Bought this boat from a fellow fish-hawk member, It has come a long way :D
Before:

Now:

I run a 175 Fast Strike with a 24P Trophy, I am still fine tuning this setup 59MPH @ 5500 RPM is the most I've gotten out of it so far.
She's not new but it's paid for and I built it myself, proud of it!

When you see me post on the forum about an Open seat, this is what we'll be fishing in.
Cheers

Shawn.D
President of the Ottawa Valley South Bassmasters
http://www.ottawabassmasters.com/
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Fish-Hawk member rigs

Post by almontefisher »

Here is my ride..super sexy and streamlined for top speeds of 23mph...oh and it floats.

Now I do have a 76lb thrust Minnkota trolling motor on the front now and also a Humminbird 7"DS scan topo/gps/plotcharter system and an anchor!! Yes an anchor!!

If Im flying down the lake and you see me feel free to swim up to me and say hi cause Im sure you can swim faster than this thing goes but it's not all about speed right it about these.

or this!!

I feel so little now :cry:

Cheers
Last edited by almontefisher on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fishing isn't a matter of life and death....
It's much more important.

ORWL
TheMaverick
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by TheMaverick »

She's sleek, she's somewhat fast and she sure is ppurrddy! But she won't catch you fish.

If fishin ain't your mission, then you can kiss my Bass!
FishingFreak13
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by FishingFreak13 »

Ill be posting mine next week after I get it re waxed and polished so it looks all pretty.

Brian
lape0019
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by lape0019 »

Shawn,

I never realized how much work and how much better your boat looks now from when you got it. Great job for sure!

This is my boat. A 2006 Bass Tracker PT 190TX. It isn't the prettiest or fastest machine out there, but it is mine and it gets me from point a to point b at a whopping 38mph. Not bad considering it only has a 75 on the back of her. A few upgrades have taken place since I got her in 2010 and the only thing I would change now is an upgrade to a 135 Opti to see how much difference an extra 65 ponies would make.

Bassassins
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Bassassins »

Come on guys don't be jealous here.... Blood, Sweat and Tears in this one.

Same deal please feel free to stop and say hi if you see her on the water.

Tight Lines!
http://www.facebook.com/TheBassassins
Field Staff - FISHBUM Outfitters, Angler's Choice, Streamside
#ExistToFishCanada #LiveYourAdventure
Paul Shibata
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Paul Shibata »

I helped Princecraft design the Pro198 about 12 years ago. This one, my 5th, has about 200 man-hours of extra rigging and customization to make her mine. She is also the last one made, I sure am gonna miss her!!! Back to the drawing board for next year.

JZ
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by JZ »

Paul Shibata wrote:I helped Princecraft design the Pro198 about 12 years ago. This one, my 5th, has about 200 man-hours of extra rigging and customization to make her mine. She is also the last one made, I sure am gonna miss her!!! Back to the drawing board for next year.

I think you need to add another graph or two. :D :shock: beauty rig!
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by CNs »

Paul Shibata wrote:I helped Princecraft design the Pro198 about 12 years ago. This one, my 5th, has about 200 man-hours of extra rigging and customization to make her mine. She is also the last one made, I sure am gonna miss her!!! Back to the drawing board for next year.

If you did as better job on the design maybe it would have lasted more than 12 years before they had to design a new one
StarTzar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by StarTzar »

CN wrote: If you did as better job on the design maybe it would have lasted more than 12 years before they had to design a new one
One more derogatory remark like this and I'll have you suspended from the Board. :wink:
BAA - 2016 Team 18 (10 shy of 28)
Renegade Bass - 2013 Team 67 - 2014 Team 28 - 2015 Team 51
BAA (Great organization) 2011 and 2012 Team 7
Paul Shibata
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Paul Shibata »

CN wrote:

If you did as better job on the design maybe it would have lasted more than 12 years before they had to design a new one

Norman, I know you're just having fun with me lol!!!

Oh by the way how many times did Champion Boats go bankrupt, Champion Norm?
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by CNs »

Paul Shibata wrote:
CN wrote:

Norman, I know you're just having fun with me lol!!!

Oh by the way how many times did Champion Boats go bankrupt, Champion Norm?
Whaa? Champion is bankrupt?
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by CNs »

StarTzar wrote:
CN wrote: If you did as better job on the design maybe it would have lasted more than 12 years before they had to design a new one
One more derogatory remark like this and I'll have you suspended from the Board. :wink:

I just need one more? Great I thought I would have to work at this.
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by CNs »

I would post a picture of my rig but its so unique ...... When you see it you know
Seabass81
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Seabass81 »

Well this stratos has been my rig for the last 3 years . Takes quite a beating on a regular basis but has never let me down !

Nothing wrong with boat bling!