The new RIG *Warning Picture HEAVY!!

Anything and everything related to boating, motors, and electronic equipment. Find out the answers to your questions here.
banjo
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: The new RIG *Warning Picture HEAVY!!

Post by banjo »

Looks great. The pictures show a passenger console? It looks to be in an awkward spot, is it removable, or just the picture angle? Colours look sharp.
Its good that I hear all positive things about Pirate Cove. I might have to try and do business with them again. I tried about 10 years ago to buy a boat off them... went and looked at it, said I would take it pending the bank's OK. Called Pirate Cove the next day after speaking with the bank and making sure the boat was still there. It was , and I told them I would be there between 2 and 3pm with cash to buy it. Got there and apparently they had sold it to someone in the 3 hours between us talking. Needless to say I didn't feel like looking at another boat from them. When I have seen them at boat shows and such, everyone I have spoken to were great, so its good to see.
Troller
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Troller »

Hey Shawn, What a beauty of a boat! I am happy for you.

Great fishing, and good luck with it! I think you are one guy that is looking forward to spring a little more than I am now. LOL
Dave
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by CNs »

Nice!
ShawnD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by ShawnD »

banjo wrote:Looks great. The pictures show a passenger console? It looks to be in an awkward spot, is it removable, or just the picture angle? Colours look sharp.
Its good that I hear all positive things about Pirate Cove. I might have to try and do business with them again. I tried about 10 years ago to buy a boat off them... went and looked at it, said I would take it pending the bank's OK. Called Pirate Cove the next day after speaking with the bank and making sure the boat was still there. It was , and I told them I would be there between 2 and 3pm with cash to buy it. Got there and apparently they had sold it to someone in the 3 hours between us talking. Needless to say I didn't feel like looking at another boat from them. When I have seen them at boat shows and such, everyone I have spoken to were great, so its good to see.
Banjo I had a similar experience with them, I was originally supposed to buy a show room model but one hour before our "meeting",They sold it, over the phone to this man who was on the fence about it and he had seen the boat several times..

For my situation, I see why they did it, being faced with the decision to either sell this boat, which by the way has been sitting there for close to 2 years now, to the man that's already been approved and was just waiting to make up his mind...
Or wait on me ( Some young buck :P I'm 26 ) to get approved and make up his mind.. it's a no brainer money talks and winter is coming :!:

Moe called me himself to apologies and yes I was disappointed..
But what makes or breaks a company, in my eyes, is their service and the willingness to work with you.
I went down to Pirate Cove marina regardless if that boat was sold or not..

Met Moe for the first time and I let him have it loll -When it comes to Bass boats I know A LOT about them and Moe caught on that this isn't new to me..
So there's no cheesy sales pitch, exaggerations on speeds and what OTHER boat brands do and don't do.. Straight talk about what Phoenix offers and the various options that make them such a great company to deal with..

In the end, I got the boat I wanted, in the color I wanted with the engine I wanted... That other guy can keep his Mercury 4stroke.. :lol:

it was past 9 oclock at night when I left the marina that day..
I kept him at the Marina so late his phone was going off every 10 minutes, the wife, something about being late for a show but he stayed until all my questions were answered.
So I left him with a maybe to go over things at home and called him a few days later and I dropped off the down payment...

Fast forward to the month of March, I get a facebook picture of the boats being delivered and then a message wishing me a happy birthday and to come see my boat the following week.
President of the Ottawa Valley South Bassmasters
http://www.ottawabassmasters.com/
ShawnD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by ShawnD »

As for the passenger console question, yes I did order mine with the console, it's removable and works great.
I took the time to remove it while I was there :D

Something else you guys don't see in these pictures is the third seat, it's also removable, it goes where the console is.
3 butterflies and the console pops out.

Thanks everyone.

Shawn.D
President of the Ottawa Valley South Bassmasters
http://www.ottawabassmasters.com/
StarTzar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by StarTzar »

ShawnD wrote:As for the passenger console question, yes I did order mine with the console, it's removable and works great.
I took the time to remove it while I was there :D

Something else you guys don't see in these pictures is the third seat, it's also removable, it goes where the console is.
3 butterflies and the console pops out.

Thanks everyone.

Shawn.D
Having a removable console interchangeable with a seat is a fantastic option.
I'm going to have to find out if there is something similar available for my Ranger.
BAA - 2016 Team 18 (10 shy of 28)
Renegade Bass - 2013 Team 67 - 2014 Team 28 - 2015 Team 51
BAA (Great organization) 2011 and 2012 Team 7
Farlane94
Participant
Participant

Post by Farlane94 »

congrats man! only a month or two till you can let that bird fly!
riverdog
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by riverdog »

Sweet machine man!
Fishing the St.Lawrence 12 months a year!
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Out4trout »

Fantastic machine Shawn!!
Should be a fun summer - cheeks will be flapping behind your ears with that girl at full pin!! :D