Boats

Anything and everything related to boating, motors, and electronic equipment. Find out the answers to your questions here.
FishingFreak13
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Boats

Post by FishingFreak13 »

Not sure if i should be posting this in the classifieds or here so I'll try here for now. Over the past year or 2 of fishing i have come to the realization that the boat i am currently fishing out of just doesn't have enough space for all my stuff and me (im a big guy and my legs can't fit under the console ha) I'm not really in the market but am thinking about and figured this would be a good place to see if there are any leads that people might know about regarding boats for sale that I haven't been able to find online. I currently have a Bayliner cobra bass boat with a 1991 merc 135. Id like to think that I could get 4-5 grand for it but hard part is a lot of boats for sale used are private and most dont want a trade on a boat. Just looking for any info that might be out there that i haven't been able to find. I'm in ottawa but if it might be right than i would travel for it probably only as far as toronto. Like i said I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I figured I'd give it a shot. Max budget would be 12500 as it would just be a starter boat that would last me a good amount of time.

Brian
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Boats

Post by toobinator »

Brian: Look on facebook under Dave Hircock or Canadian bass angler fan page. There's an old Ranger that looks in pretty good shape for $9500.00.

Ed
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
Norttell
Participant
Participant

Re: Boats

Post by Norttell »

Should not forget this thing. So it's great if we could talk again.