Couple questions

Anything and everything related to boating, motors, and electronic equipment. Find out the answers to your questions here.
FishingFreak13
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Couple questions

Post by FishingFreak13 »

I was working on the boat today and noticed that when I hooked up my fuse box cables that runs all the switches I noticed that the livewell pump was on and staying on even though the switch was off. I pulled the connection from the main fuse box under the console and it shut off. Could it be just a faulty switch? For my second question. My 1990 Bayliner Cobra bass boat is in need of new windshields. I have found a few places online in the US that can make them but haven't been able to find anything here. Does anyone know of a place in the ottawa area that can help me out.

Brian
Jul0682
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Couple questions

Post by Jul0682 »

Yeah I would differently say that your switch is faulty for sure, and for your second question I'm not to sure, I'd try to find a Bayliner dealer and ask them. Usually they can order lots of parts for new and older boats if not I'm sure they can steer u in the right direction..

Cheers
2014 Lund Impact 1775
Mercury 115Hp
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Couple questions

Post by smitty55 »

Likely the switch. Put an ohmmeter or continuity tester across the terminals and work the switch. If you have continuity both ways your switch is bad.

Cheers
Smitty

Straight shooter