1991 Evinrude Intruder

Anything and everything related to boating, motors, and electronic equipment. Find out the answers to your questions here.
FishingFreak13
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

1991 Evinrude Intruder

Post by FishingFreak13 »

I am looking at buying a used boat that currently has a 1991 175 Evinrude Intruder one it. Other than its carborated and it enjoys gas like i enjoy Fried chicken does anyone else have any info on this motors? It was newly rebuilt this year because the VRO went on it, Now he just premixes the fuel .The seller has all the receipts for it and has had other work done buy people i know and trust. Any help would be great.

Brian
ShawnD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: 1991 Evinrude Intruder

Post by ShawnD »

FishingFreak13 wrote:I am looking at buying a used boat that currently has a 1991 175 Evinrude Intruder one it. Other than its carborated and it enjoys gas like i enjoy Fried chicken does anyone else have any info on this motors? It was newly rebuilt this year because the VRO went on it, Now he just premixes the fuel .The seller has all the receipts for it and has had other work done buy people i know and trust. Any help would be great.

Brian
Those are great engines, the only down side I ever had with mine was it's a gas guzzler compared to my new outboard.
President of the Ottawa Valley South Bassmasters
http://www.ottawabassmasters.com/