Terrova 55 ipilot remote problem...

Anything and everything related to boating, motors, and electronic equipment. Find out the answers to your questions here.
rex.stpierre
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Terrova 55 ipilot remote problem...

Post by rex.stpierre »

Yesterday, mid day, my remote just stopped displaying. It has not displapyed/worked/ powered on since... I put in a new energizer battery in it this morning and still zero display/power/functionalty. Any ideas? I plugged and unplugged my motor a few times. I called Minn kota, they are closed till tomorrow. I tried learning the remote, still nothing!

Any info will help!
This year I spent most of my money on beer, women and fishing...the rest I wasted.
CBB
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Terrova 55 ipilot remote problem...

Post by CBB »

After you put in the new battery did you deploy you Terrova and turn it on before starting the remote as the remote will not power up until motor is powered up, check on this but seems I have seen this before mentioned and they had to power motor for remote to power on
rex.stpierre
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by rex.stpierre »

CBB wrote:After you put in the new battery did you deploy you Terrova and turn it on before starting the remote as the remote will not power up until motor is powered up, check on this but seems I have seen this before mentioned and they had to power motor for remote to power on

I deployed it yes, and green light was on, tried this a few times and nothing! I'm calling Minn Kota in morning.
This year I spent most of my money on beer, women and fishing...the rest I wasted.
Roblin
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Roblin »

Kingston Prop Shop is a Minn Kota Repair Depot. Great service.