Ulterra 80 lb

Anything and everything related to boating, motors, and electronic equipment. Find out the answers to your questions here.
BrokenThrone
Participant
Participant

Ulterra 80 lb

Post by BrokenThrone »

I finally have it up and running and paired with a hummingbird 7 DI. I am absolutely blown away by what this thing can do. I have never had anything like this so I'm pretty new to it. I used it for about 3 hours today just getting the gist of it. I have it on a 1625 Fury. My question is how long would battery life last on a rig like this. All day?
I am really happy with it though and can hardly wait to get on more water with it
Shaun_300
Participant
Participant

Re: Ulterra 80 lb

Post by Shaun_300 »

You shouldn't have a problem getting a day out of it as long as you aren't using it on full power all the time. Yes it is amazing what the new minn kotas will do. I installed a 36 volt ultrex I think it's 112lbs thrust on a new Nitro Z20 at work. Had to do all the setup and calibrations on my water test. It was very impressive!!
BrokenThrone
Participant
Participant

Re: Ulterra 80 lb

Post by BrokenThrone »

Thanks,

I'm taking her out to White lake tomorrow and run it a lot to see how she does. I love the fact that I am controlling the motor from my depth finder right now. I found this to be a real advantage with young kids on board. I didn't even take the peddle out. Just used the handheld and depth finder.