Save 50% off Navionics Card Renewal until Feb. 28, 2019

Anything and everything related to boating, motors, and electronic equipment. Find out the answers to your questions here.
David Chong
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Save 50% off Navionics Card Renewal until Feb. 28, 2019

Post by David Chong »

If you own a registered Navionics card that is expired or about to expire you probably received an e-mail like I did but if you didn't, they have a great offer valid until the end of Feb.
You can update your card for another 12 months using the Navionics Chart Installer or order a new card to be sent to your home for 50% off. The new updated subscription/card for $49.99 USD will incorporate the best of Navionics & Garmin data.
For full details go to: http://bit.ly/2UKQ1iS

By updating/renewing your Navionics card you get:
1. Daily Updates - More than 2,000 updates every day. Download the most current charts every time you go boating.
2. Advanced Features - Continue accessing Dock-to-dock Autorouting, SonarChart™ Live, Advanced Map Options, Plotter Sync.
3. AND YOU SAVE – Renew for only $49.99 USD versus the normal update price (which is $99.00 USD for Navionics+ Regions or 50% off full price) on the Navionics website

*Sale price applies to purchases made through Feb. 28, 2019. Not valid for customers outside the Americas. Please note, products purchased from navionics.com through our discounted renewal program are not eligible for the trade-in rebate.
#GreatSale #Navionics #NavionicSonarCharts #DockToDock #RenewalBenefits #NavionicsAmbassador
Special Thanks to all my valued sponsors and my darling wife for all their support!
Ragehunter
Participant
Participant

Re: Save 50% off Navionics Card Renewal until Feb. 28, 2019

Post by Ragehunter »

Hey folks,
Does anybody out there have any information on the Navionics app available for Android?
Is it worth the money?
Is it the Navionics Boating HD Marine and Lakes app I should be looking at?
Any information is appreciated.
Thanks.
I'll never apologize for being a hunter (or a fisherman)!
David Chong
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by David Chong »

If you want to see what mapping you'll get, just go to the Navionics website www.navionics.com and look at the Chart Viewer. Make sure that you select the SonarCharts to get the 1 foot contours! Honestly still the best value in fishing!
Special Thanks to all my valued sponsors and my darling wife for all their support!
Ragehunter
Participant
Participant

Post by Ragehunter »

Just downloaded the Navionics app to my phone, for now using it under 15 day free trial.
Had a few issues originally, so got in touch with the Navionics online support.
Gotta say, their online support was awesome! Extremely helpful, very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. When one lady got stuck, she handed me off to another gent immediately who took over and helped me get everything set up and working perfectly.
That in itself is a great selling point, as the app is very user friendly.
I think it may be worth the $21.99 US to buy it after the trial period.
Cheers!
I'll never apologize for being a hunter (or a fisherman)!
David Chong
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by David Chong »

Ragehunter wrote:Just downloaded the Navionics app to my phone, for now using it under 15 day free trial.
Had a few issues originally, so got in touch with the Navionics online support.
Gotta say, their online support was awesome! Extremely helpful, very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. When one lady got stuck, she handed me off to another gent immediately who took over and helped me get everything set up and working perfectly.
That in itself is a great selling point, as the app is very user friendly.
I think it may be worth the $21.99 US to buy it after the trial period.
Cheers!
Oh, trust me it will be well worth it! You're getting the exact same mapping as you would on a Navionics chip, make sure that you play with some the features that you get with your subscription such as the shaded depth ranges!
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

It is the best app you'll ever add to your phone by far. I use it everyday on the ice.

RJ