Ottawa Boar Show- Who's going

Anything and everything related to boating, motors, and electronic equipment. Find out the answers to your questions here.
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Ottawa Boar Show- Who's going

Post by CNs »

I am considering getting a new boat this year so I am looking forward to the Ottawa Boats show.
Every year I say never again but......

So who else is going?
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ottawa Boar Show- Who's going

Post by RJ »

I'll be there Friday and Saturday in the Pirate Cove Marina booth. If you'd like to look at a Lund or Pheonix we can help ya out Norm but ya know that!

RJ
lape0019
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by lape0019 »

I'll more than likely be there sometime during Saturday.

More to see what's out there as I have no intention of buying another boat for a long time seeing as I just picked mine up last year.

Did you end up selling the Champion? what type of boat are you looking at? Just wondering because the prices went up quite a bit (tariff and our dollar sucks...)

I ma not quite sure what my Saturday looks like but I am also hoping to head to paddletales too.
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by CNs »

Sold the Champion 2 years ago. Looking for something smaller and Tin. Something that fits in my garage. Don't need a tourney boat
lape0019
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by lape0019 »

There will be a few dealers there selling Tin.

I would guess Princecraft, Crestliner, Lund and Legend and Ranger will be there for sure. I would half expect Tracker to be there as well.

The prices I saw at the Spring fishing and Boat show were higher than I though they would be based on the tariff but there are certainly nice looking boats out there right now.
Super
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Super »

Just a reminder; parking will be free on Thursday and Friday courtesy of Orleans Boat World.