Fish Finder Help

Anything and everything related to boating, motors, and electronic equipment. Find out the answers to your questions here.
SirCatfish
Participant
Participant

Fish Finder Help

Post by SirCatfish »

I have the Lowrance Hook 2 4x Ice Bundle which came with the ice transducer as well as a bullet ducer to stick onto a boat/kayak.

The ice ducer came all wired up and was easy to install and set up with the battery and the unit itself, however, the bullet ducer did not come wired and the instructions on how to set it up were vague. I tried setting it up to the best of my very limited abilities with electronics, stripped the wiring, crimped on the battery connectors, set it up the same way as the ice ducer, but I was never able to get power to the unit. I don't know if there is a short in the cable, or what the issue is.

Does anybody know anyone in Ottawa who would be able to tackle something like this? I don't expect that it would be a difficult job, but I am pretty useless when it comes to electronics and would love to have the bullet ducer available so that I can stick it onto my Kayak.

Cheers!