The Bassmaster Team Championship And RBT

Information on Tournaments, results, articles, and the players.
RenegadeBass
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

The Bassmaster Team Championship And RBT

Post by RenegadeBass »

Greetings, Here is an important press release from Renegade Bass (RBT): RBT gives Anglers the chance to compete in the
RBT gives Anglers the chance to compete in the BASSMASTER Classic
2017 Competitors aim to Fish against the best in North America

Renegade Bass Tour, Canada’s premiere bass fishing series and open tournaments is giving RBT anglers the opportunity to fish in the 2018 Bassmaster Classic.

“The Bassmaster Classic is the pinnacle of pro bass fishing and the Renegade Bass Tour is giving competitors the chance to take on the best”, according to RBT President, Mike Vandenberg. “The executive is proud to provide this only opportunity in Canada”.

The road to the Bassmaster Classic will see three RBT Teams qualify for the two day Bassmaster Team Championship. Of the top three teams from that event, all six anglers go head to head in a two day tournament with the winner clinching their spot in the Bassmaster Classic.

RBT Champion, Charles Sim is one of only two Canadians to compete in the Bassmaster Classic. “My entire fishing career, I always strive to fish at the highest level I can. Fishing against the best anglers possible, challenges myself to become a better angler, pushing myself to beat those that are better than me. Fishing the Bassmaster Classic has easily been the highlight of my career, the pinnacle of the entire tournament Industry. Competing against some of the best anglers in the world on the biggest stage in the world has allowed me to promote those great companies that supported me throughout the years”.

To learn more and register for the 2017 season, log on www.renegadebass.com.
"Today's Release, Tomorrow's Catch", “Sooner, Farther, Safer"