LeBaron Boxing Day sale

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

Joe28 wrote:

Its the most out of stock store that I've ever been to. By far. All the time... every section... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
From the sounds of it, you must go there a lot....must be for a reason, unless you just like going there for something to do

There have been times, where I've called to see if they have something in stock, and it was on back order, or they simply sold out because it was a popular product everyone bought...so be it!....big deal...that's the beauty of using a telephone and calling around!

I've also had them call the other 3 stores and if they had what I was looking for, it was shipped to Ottawa for me...
rodbreaker
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by rodbreaker »

TroutnMuskieHunter wrote:
Joe28 wrote:

Its the most out of stock store that I've ever been to. By far. All the time... every section... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
From the sounds of it, you must go there a lot....must be for a reason, unless you just like going there for something to do

There have been times, where I've called to see if they have something in stock, and it was on back order, or they simply sold out because it was a popular product everyone bought...so be it!....big deal...that's the beauty of using a telephone and calling around!

I've also had them call the other 3 stores and if they had what I was looking for, it was shipped to Ottawa for me...
Really?your one of the lucky ones!A few months ago,i go in to pick up a spool of 80pound power-pro,none left,big suprise.Anyway,its muskie season i can deal with it.I talk to a guy who checks in the back room for more,he comes back and tells me-sorry all out.So i ask him when he expects to get more and he cant say.A week maybe 3 he says.So i give him my phone number and he says he will call me when it arrives.Never got the call!The line came in and it was all sold in record time.I was so pee pee!Ended up having to un-spool a hundred yards of a buddys set up in order to go fishing.
I like the store,they have fair prices on allmost all the stuff,some guys in there seem to know what they are talking about,but the stock issue is killing them!Its the only store of its kind in town and they know it.I bet things would change fast if a Bass pro shop opened up in Ottawa!!!
Dirty....mean....mighty unclean.
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

rodbreaker wrote:A week maybe 3 he says.So i give him my phone number and he says he will call me when it arrives.Never got the call!
Here we go again. I've been waiting for a call since September. I bought a reel there and it has some issues so I was going to exchange it. None in stock. We'll call you when it comes in. So I have been in there plenty of times since septmeber... and I ask everytime.. sorry not in yet.

So I was in there last Tuesday... Do you have this reel in yet. No. When will they be coming in. I don't think they will be it's last years model now. OK. Get me the manager.. This is ridiculuous..

So the big guy wasn't in, so the little guy took my name and number.. for the 5th or 6th time now. I will talk to the manager when he is back this afternoon and call you.......Still no call........

I hope the lebaron employees who frequent this board show these messages to their managers.........

Ya sure everyone's busy this time of year..... but to take my name, and give me your name face to face and say you'll call this afternoon... Nothing but BS...

I'll guess I'll have to make a scene when I go in next week.
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

fatluke wrote:
rodbreaker wrote:A week maybe 3 he says.So i give him my phone number and he says he will call me when it arrives.Never got the call!
Here we go again. I've been waiting for a call since September. I bought a reel there and it has some issues so I was going to exchange it. None in stock. We'll call you when it comes in. So I have been in there plenty of times since septmeber... and I ask everytime.. sorry not in yet.

So I was in there last Tuesday... Do you have this reel in yet. No. When will they be coming in. I don't think they will be it's last years model now. OK. Get me the manager.. This is ridiculuous..

So the big guy wasn't in, so the little guy took my name and number.. for the 5th or 6th time now. I will talk to the manager when he is back this afternoon and call you.......Still no call........

I hope the lebaron employees who frequent this board show these messages to their managers.........

Ya sure everyone's busy this time of year..... but to take my name, and give me your name face to face and say you'll call this afternoon... Nothing but BS...

I'll guess I'll have to make a scene when I go in next week.
Luke, he should be in today.....ask for Don
meanmuskie
Participant
Participant

Post by meanmuskie »

has anyone noticed the huge price increases on some items for 2009 in the (on line)catalog ? especialy for daiwa reels :shock: . as far as having what i need in stock let's just say i'v wasted a lot of gas and will stop in only if i'm in the area.
Priorguy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Priorguy »

Speaking of reels and rods...

I bought two Shimano (last year in the winter) bait casters from Leberons and both tips broke. I called and they told me that I would have to bring them in and then they would send them away for repair or exchange which could take about 6-8 weeks.

I said what I understood when I bought them they would exchange on the spot. Nope they would not do this for me. I told them to stick and headed to my friend Alan in Pembroke. He gladly took them and exchanged them as he told me its the lifetime warranty that Labarons should have honored.

Again... small town bait n tackle takes an interest and cares. Your right about the management at Lebarons they should read these forums.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

No,

Badmouth LeBarons on here and "their" good little corporate peons PM you trying to be smart arses!!!
Priorguy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Priorguy »

Nope.. not me... not badmouthing.. just telling it the way it is from my experience.. PM me I dare em.. hehehee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rodbreaker
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by rodbreaker »

Like i said in a previous post,i like the store and prices are fair,the only issue i have is the stock they carry?Out of a 400page cat they have maybe 150pages in stock from what i can see?How are they doing their mail order buiseness like that?Problem is on more than one occasion they would not order an item for me. :x
Dirty....mean....mighty unclean.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Yep!
My point exactly.
They don't order, don't call etc.

In the verbatim words said to me from one of their PEONS "They are a rich family and couldn't care less if you stop coming in, it won't make a difference".

Maybe not just me....but they're killing themelves...if this attitude keeps up soon many more people in Ottawa will just stop going.
DropShotr
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by DropShotr »

rodbreaker wrote:Out of a 400page cat they have maybe 150pages in stock from what i can see?
Good point.........now take a BPS master fishing catalog to BPS in Vaughn and see how many pages they don't have.

DropShot'r
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Yes but Bass Pro WILL order for you....LeMoron's won't!
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Jamsers wrote:Yes but Bass Pro WILL order for you....LeMoron's won't!
Image :lol:
Priorguy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Priorguy »

Stevey boy.. you have aged and I didn't know you knew how to play a fiddle... :lol:
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

C'MON boys.

supose to be Xmas season..be nice to eatch others. :wink:

everyne have there own experience wit every store.

i like them all.

i did have great experience in all.and some bad..but mainly great experience.

they can t have everything.

joco.