Only a few to spoil

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Only a few to spoil

Post by Tip-up »

Not fun here anymore. It's kind of sickening actually.... Thanks guys, and you know who you are ...I was going to spill it out here but it's not worth it. I am sorry to have to have my thread removed. Totally not something I had wanted to do or had expected to do. I know a lot of you enjoyed the post.

Good fishing.

Andrew :shock: :?
Muskie4L
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskie4L »

:twisted:
HogHunter
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HogHunter »

I hear ya tip-up...not sure what happened over the past year but it is saddening. You're bang on when you say it only takes a few to spoil it for everyone. Hopefully people will grow-up soon before this site goes completely bust. What a shame.
muskymatt
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by muskymatt »

I always enjoyed your posts Tip-up. But you are correct...not much fun anymore with a few who don't know how to act in public.........too bad many FH'ers I talk too say the same thing.

:cry:
Muskie4L
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskie4L »

I'll give it a day then I'll make an effort to fix some thing up on my own.. whats the worst that can happen?
bucketmouth
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by bucketmouth »

Sorry it came to that for ya Andrew, is this where we plead for you to stay :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why post something like this if for no other reason?
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

Thanks Ted. I just got your message and will respond to it shortly. No one said anything in public and those who had something to say hid behind fake names of course and are probably known members here to boot. I don't know. The worst that can happen already has, just look at the lack of activity on this board.
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

No plead to stay Bucket, I will always be a member here :D I took three major kicks to the face as some would call it today and I felt to have the post removed was the right thing even though the majority of ya already got a chance to view it. Let's leave it at that, no pleads please :lol: Maybe il go post it on OFN.
Prairieboy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Prairieboy »

What post, did I miss a good fish-catching post? As for me nothing to report other than I got skunked...again :lol:

Too sad dude,
Prairieboy
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

:shock: :shock:
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

Tip-up wrote:The worst that can happen already has, just look at the lack of activity on this board.

Whats up with that anyway ????
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

Let's leave it at that guys please. I posted this because my inbox is filling up faster then ever regarding the disapearing post.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Tip-up wrote:Thanks Ted. I just got your message and will respond to it shortly. No one said anything in public and those who had something to say hid behind fake names of course and are probably known members here to boot. I don't know. The worst that can happen already has, just look at the lack of activity on this board.
If someone is attacking you via PM's Andrew....the mods can track it easily thru IP's......if they match the IP to an existing user....which is pretty much a guarantee.....an example should be set with these people....a few people have had way too long of leash around here....

RJ
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

RJ wrote:
Tip-up wrote:Thanks Ted. I just got your message and will respond to it shortly. No one said anything in public and those who had something to say hid behind fake names of course and are probably known members here to boot. I don't know. The worst that can happen already has, just look at the lack of activity on this board.
If someone is attacking you via PM's Andrew....the mods can track it easily thru IP's......if they match the IP to an existing user....which is pretty much a guarantee.....an example should be set with these people....a few people have had way too long of leash around here....

RJ
The issue is and will be taken care of RJ. No doubt about that.
Muskie4L
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskie4L »

RJ is right Andrew there is zero tolerance for PM abuse...