Changing your Plans: Last Minute Decison Pays Off BIG!!!!!!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Frazman
Participant
Participant

Post by Frazman »

Hey Fatluke,

Some nice looking fish for sure. There are times when the last minute
plans turn out to be more fun.

That should hold you over until the ice melts now..

Take care

Frazman
Give a man a fish, feed him for the day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime ------<III><
TLunge
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by TLunge »

WOW! beautiful fish , that will look nice in the trophy room, loved reading the report
TLunge
S.M.05
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by S.M.05 »

Its was great to get out on lake DOUBLE XL :twisted: with Luke and see him get into that big male after watching him lose a big spec at the hole as well as a couple lakers this season.
Those two fish were worth the couple days of odd looks you get when sporting a fierce winter sunburn and the cut in my finger from grabbbing a fish making a run on fireline :oops: .
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

S.M.05 wrote:Its was great to get out on lake DOUBLE XL :twisted: with Luke and see him get into that big male after watching him lose a big spec at the hole as well as a couple lakers this season.
Those two fish were worth the couple days of odd looks you get when sporting a fierce winter sunburn and the cut in my finger from grabbbing a fish making a run on fireline :oops: .
You had to bring up that Damn Speckle again eh!!!!! Tabarnac that would have been a fish of life time too!!!
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

fatluke wrote:
S.M.05 wrote:Its was great to get out on lake DOUBLE XL :twisted: with Luke and see him get into that big male after watching him lose a big spec at the hole as well as a couple lakers this season.
You had to bring up that Damn Speckle again eh!!!!! Tabarnac that would have been a fish of life time too!!!
:lol:
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

Now thats a '' Monster '' splake , looks like it came from paradise lake

:P :P 8) 8)

Nice report..
ratsotail
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by ratsotail »

Holy Smokes NotsoFatLuke!

The pics are amazing...I'm most impressed with the length of the descriptive report. We usually don't get more than a couple syllables out of you when we fish :shock: :lol:. You must have been very excited old boy!

That's quite a way to put a wrap on the ice season. Too bad we had to battle through so much snow this season. Just think of all the places we could have gone this year!

Awesome report Luke...thanks for taking the time to put the pencil to paper and the thoughts together. Congrats are in order.

Please email me the full res pics, OK!

ratsotail
OBD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by OBD »

Awesome colors to them! Good job :!:
baz fish
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by baz fish »

Very nice fish bud :) . Congratulation on your pb :D .
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Hands down the nicest fish posted on FH all winter Luke...Congrats!

It'll make a great mount...

RJ
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Out4trout »

Big congrats guys, and thanks for sharing the pics
Those are really nice splake!! :D Gotta love those colours.

You'll be thinking of that trip and the line peeling off your reel, all the way to next ice season.
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by CNs »

RJ wrote:Hands down the nicest fish posted on FH all winter Luke...Congrats!

It'll make a great mount...

RJ
+1

I usually don't comment on pics. but that's a beauty!
DropShotr
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by DropShotr »

Absolutely the most beautiful fish posted in here in a long time WOW!!

Thanks for sharing,
DropShot'r
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

Thanks guys. I'm not one for posting or commenting either, but I had to post this to get reactions about mounting it. I know there's bigger splake out there, but I'm not sure I'll get another that looks quite as nice as this one.
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

ratsotail wrote:Holy Smokes NotsoFatLuke!

The pics are amazing...I'm most impressed with the length of the descriptive report. We usually don't get more than a couple syllables out of you when we fish :shock: :lol:. You must have been very excited old boy!

That's quite a way to put a wrap on the ice season. Too bad we had to battle through so much snow this season. Just think of all the places we could have gone this year!

Awesome report Luke...thanks for taking the time to put the pencil to paper and the thoughts together. Congrats are in order.

Please email me the full res pics, OK!

ratsotail
HAHA. Jeff. I'm too busy fishing that why you don't get any words out of me!! Even when I go with my best friend of 20 years or my Dad, I don't talk that much.

Good luck this afternoon. I would have liked to join you's but I can't sneak out of work.

I'm glad I got the fish and the sunburn on Sunday. It would have been hard to justify a sunburn like I have now if it was on a "Sick" day!!!