MISSISSIPPI LAKE REPORT (2004 post)

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
baitcaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

MISSISSIPPI LAKE REPORT (2004 post)

Post by baitcaster »

Went out for the first fish of the season in the boat yesterday and boated 23 nice crappie. Supper was very tasty last night! Have heard of guys catching them up to 2 weeks ago. Several boats were out this weekend fishing for them.
Scum Frog
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Scum Frog »

I'm new at the crappie game.....just wonderinmg if you would be willing to give a genral area as to where u were catching them on the Miss.

If you want to keep yopur spot private that is okay...I understand a good fishing spot is like a good stock tip.

THX!
taylor
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by taylor »

This is one lake the crappie are easy to catch year round. I do however struggle with summer walleye there. If I don't catch one this fall, I may have to attend one of ET's seminars.
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

You should attend anyhow Taylor...very informative for sure...or just charter with him on Miss Lake and he will get you a summer eye...good luck and yes I am glad you found this post from the years gone by :lol:
Rico24
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Rico24 »

Yet another 2004 topic dug up by Taylor :evil: . I understand if you post something in 2004 topics for other members to learn more, or if that topic has some good info, but a report, in which there is no information that we can learn from, i find that USELESS and i'm not thinking that your doing this only to pee pee all of us off, and to overflow the board with some old 2004 posts.

What's next? 2005 posts? :roll:

Just my opinion...
taylor
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by taylor »

Like wolfe said, if you don't like the content of a thread, just close it.

No need for derailing a good thread Suave.
Rico24
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Rico24 »

taylor wrote:Like wolfe said, if you don't like the content of a thread, just close it.

No need for derailing a good thread Suave.

:roll: :roll: :roll: