kanata fishing

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Thrillhouse
Participant
Participant

Post by Thrillhouse »

Hey Guys,
I live just west of Kanata by Constance Bay, moved here 2 years ago. If you guys are looking for another person to fish with, I am in. I know a few places to go out around here. Fish almost every night.
gerrymackenzie
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by gerrymackenzie »

Thrillhouse - yourself and Troller should get together. You are both out in the same neck of the woods.

Thrillhouse/Troller - I'll definitely send you both a PM in a few days. The weekends here are kinda nuts but I'd like to get out with you sometime next week. Maybe Bonesy and Mr. Guy can join us all some night for some shore fishing.

Gotta be soon though as the darkness is getting ealier and earlier.
Thrillhouse
Participant
Participant

Post by Thrillhouse »

Hey Guys,
I live just west of Kanata by Constance Bay, moved here 2 years ago. If you guys are looking for another person to fish with, I am in. I know a few places to go out around here. Fish almost every night.
gerrymackenzie
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by gerrymackenzie »

Troller/Thrillhouse/Bonesy/Mr. Guy - looks like we have our own little Kanata/Constance Bay fishing group. I know weekend warrior and matcolecat also live in/around Kanata and both shore fish.
I'll definitely send out a few PMs in the next few days to see if we can get together next weekend. This weekend is crazy and booked solid but next weekend looks good as my wife and daughter are at some dance competitions in the U.S.

Gerry
Thrillhouse
Participant
Participant

Post by Thrillhouse »

wow my computer must be screwed. It kept saying error debug on the site, so I figured it did not go through. Sorry for the repeats!
gerrymackenzie
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by gerrymackenzie »

Port of Call Marina - is that at Baskins Beach?
bm_attar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bm_attar »

gerrymackenzie wrote:Port of Call Marina - is that at Baskins Beach?
Yes.

I also live in Kanata and shore fish different spots around Ottawa. Sherely's bay has been the least productive for me this season. Britania had been decent, provided I go there while no white buckets are there!

Let me know guys if you have any plans for shore fishing.