soap in boat

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Jale
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

soap in boat

Post by Jale »

Do any of you people use the stainless steel bar of soap that i have seen advertised recently in the boat for getting rid of the smell of fish, gasoline. bugspray?

If not what do you use if anything at all?

thanks
Cancatchbass
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Well...

Post by Cancatchbass »

I use KicknBass! :shock:

Overpowers all other smells, so the fishies aren't repulsed by nasty odours from your hands.

By the way- stainless steel soap? OUCH!

CCB
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

I have sold them for a number of years. Really, anything stainless will work. In a restaraunt, the cook will rub his hands on a Stainless steel bowl after handling something such as onions to take the smell off of his hands. So, really, all you need to do is hang off the back of the boat and rub your prop :lol:

Ed Toobinator Puddephatt
quadcab
Participant
Participant

Post by quadcab »

I've used the bar for a couple of years. I like it. I've tried the liquid soap. Too messy. But then again I use an attractant as well. You must pay close attention to transfering odoars onto you bait/lures. Don't gas up your boat then go out. Wash your hands, then go. Applies to having a smoke, having a pee pee. Always wash your hands. And besides, remember the saying the woman outfishes the guys. Well, usally the man is out gassing up the boat & the woman is doing the dishes. Well, who do you thinks has the worst odour on their hands?