University of Ottawa Bass Fishing Team

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
DropShotr
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: fishing 101

Post by DropShotr »

Bass Addict wrote:
mikemicropterus wrote:: see as more useful than a BA :

Why ya picking on me for.. :shock: :shock:
The_Captain!
Participant
Participant

Post by The_Captain! »

How in the heck did you get the OUA to sign on board with this? My friends and I have tried to get them allow a bunch of sports without success. Are you guys a Varsity sport or a local club?
lbrown32
Participant
Participant

Post by lbrown32 »

The_Captain! wrote:How in the heck did you get the OUA to sign on board with this? My friends and I have tried to get them allow a bunch of sports without success. Are you guys a Varsity sport or a local club?
Hey Captain,

Currently we don't have anything to do with the OUA! We're set up as a student club, so we answer to our student federation. We are also hoping to become affiliated with College Bass (ESPN). Unfortunately, FLW won't allow Canadian schools to compete in their college fishing program (They must've heard how well we fish :D !)
Paul Shibata
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Paul Shibata »

Well done Lindsay,

I was a graduate student there, years ago when the earth's crust was still cooling. I would love to assist if possible. I am quite involved in the fishing industry, please let me know if I can help your club out in any way.

Regards,

Paul Shibata
Canmoore
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Canmoore »

Hello lbrown32

Can you send me a PM pls? I am attending UofO part-time, and I would like to join up.