Lake Temagami Trip Feb 25-27th room for 1

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
JimW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lake Temagami Trip Feb 25-27th room for 1

Post by JimW »

Hey fish-hawkers,

I am going up to fish Lake Temagami Friday, February 25 to Sunday, February 27. Four guys go on this trip in total, 2 of my buddies from London drive up and meet me and a 4th guy. My buddy that went last year is not able to go, so I am looking for someone to go up with me as our 4th guy.

Usually we stay and sleep in an on-ice bungalow, but this year we will be sleeping in a cabin and fishing in heated wooden and portable huts during the day and evening. We fish for walleye at sunrise and sunset, whitefish and lake trout during the day and ling at night. The cost is $175 a person for cabin and hut rentals, plus gas money, food, and drinks. We usually catch some fish, have a few laughs, eat very well (lots of wild game) and drink few pops.

We have booked a 2 bedroom (4 beds) cabin at Ket-Chun-Eny Lodge (www.ketchunenylodge.com). I have never stayed there before but I have been talking to a fellow fish-hawker that has been going there for the last 5 years and highly recommends the place.

The lodge is located on a small island that has great structure around it for a variety of fish species. You drive to the lodge on the ice road from the Temagami Lake Access Road.

If anyone is interested in going on this trip please send a pm for more info.

Jim W