MS Bassin 2015

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
ShawnD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: MS Bassin 2015

Post by ShawnD »

Let's hope the weather holds out ! 29+*C Would be awesome!!
President of the Ottawa Valley South Bassmasters
http://www.ottawabassmasters.com/
Heisenbass
Participant
Participant

Post by Heisenbass »

Was first on the waiting list but didn't think we were gonna make it, then I got a call from Matt and... We're in! Team 50 is commin' in hot! 8) Excited to meet you guys and get in on some friendly competition for a great cause! Looks like it's gonna be a hot one 8) , see you all there!
Martin
BAA 2016 - Team 22
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Heisenbass wrote:Was first on the waiting list but didn't think we were gonna make it, then I got a call from Matt and... We're in! Team 50 is commin' in hot! 8) Excited to meet you guys and get in on some friendly competition for a great cause! Looks like it's gonna be a hot one 8) , see you all there!

Looking forward to seeing you there Heisenbass..evenm though it will be from the podium looking at you in the audience!!

Welcome to the burn club where sarcasim is on fiya!!
Fishing isn't a matter of life and death....
It's much more important.

ORWL
ShawnD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by ShawnD »

Heisenbass wrote:Was first on the waiting list but didn't think we were gonna make it, then I got a call from Matt and... We're in! Team 50 is commin' in hot! 8) Excited to meet you guys and get in on some friendly competition for a great cause! Looks like it's gonna be a hot one 8) , see you all there!
Awesome, another Fish-hawk team 8)
President of the Ottawa Valley South Bassmasters
http://www.ottawabassmasters.com/
StarTzar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by StarTzar »

almontefisher wrote:

Looking forward to seeing you there Heisenbass..evenm though it will be from the podium looking at you in the audience!!

LOLOL 8)
BAA - 2016 Team 18 (10 shy of 28)
Renegade Bass - 2013 Team 67 - 2014 Team 28 - 2015 Team 51
BAA (Great organization) 2011 and 2012 Team 7
Heisenbass
Participant
Participant

Post by Heisenbass »

almontefisher wrote:

LOL Nothing wrong with a little trash talk eh? :wink: We'll see what happens! :lol:
Martin
BAA 2016 - Team 22
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Hope the fishing turns on... :lol: I just experienced the worst three days of fishing I've seen in years. See ya Saturday am, I'll be the guy licking his wounds and whimpering in the big shiny Lund. :lol:

RJ
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

And with the big dorky hat????
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

toobinator wrote:And with the big dorky hat????
Of course and I'll be waving too... :lol:
lape0019
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by lape0019 »

Looking forward to tomorrow. I got most of my stuff ready last night but pumped myself up so much I couldn't sleep!

See you guys tomorrow morning!
PunchRig
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by PunchRig »

RJ wrote:Hope the fishing turns on... :lol: I just experienced the worst three days of fishing I've seen in years. See ya Saturday am, I'll be the guy licking his wounds and whimpering in the big shiny Lund. :lol:

RJ
It's been less than stellar fishin' for more than 3 days ! The sows are few and far between lately, Don't feel bad ! look on the bright side, you may win big fish with a 3/4 pounder !
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Sweet now I may have a chance in hell of being in top 10..lol. I catch 3/4lbers like they are going out of style.!! And with style too!!
Fishing isn't a matter of life and death....
It's much more important.

ORWL
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by CNs »

almontefisher wrote:Sweet now I may have a chance in hell of being in top 10..lol. I catch 3/4lbers like they are going out of style.!! And with style too!!

Except now they will be 1/2 pounders and deformed -> their tails way too close to their heads.
lape0019
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by lape0019 »

StarTzar wrote:
The Renegade guys let you win on Wednesday nights .... They're gonna beat you on the day it counts. 8)
What's that? :lol:

Had a great day and met up with a few new FH Members. Poof, great to meet you today. I hop you had a blast.

We managed to Get n the top ten which is a huge acheivment to me (after finishing 28th for the last to years...) and I also managed to snag the wasp Camera from the silent auction table! Looking forward to figuring that thing out!

Matt and family,

As always, great job setting this up and I hope you end up crushing the record for funds raised last year. This event gets better and better every year and I will certainly be back next year!
StarTzar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by StarTzar »

ShawnD wrote:
StarTzar wrote:We should eliminate the Corona and make it a Pepsi and a Joe Louis.
I didn't know Ms.Dufour had such a tight chain on you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mrs Dufour took me off the Chain Gang.
When do I collect my Corona?

BAA - 2016 Team 18 (10 shy of 28)
Renegade Bass - 2013 Team 67 - 2014 Team 28 - 2015 Team 51
BAA (Great organization) 2011 and 2012 Team 7