HUMPBACKS, HALOS & MISTY MAPLE MOONSHINE.

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

HUMPBACKS, HALOS & MISTY MAPLE MOONSHINE.

Post by Moosebunk »

This Autumn the Agent Stevie Zebco and I snuck away for a short Fishin’ Mission out on the big Lake Nipigon. As always, he and I rolled with some punches and kinda sorta just made it up as we went. Found some friends along the way, we took in some night time campfires and day long hooksets. Not entirely your typical turn of events and not entirely your typical fish either, but with the Agent along anything is possible. As always, it’s yours to read into if ya want...

http://bunksoutdoorangle.com/humpbacks- ... moonshine/

Bunk.
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: HUMPBACKS, HALOS & MISTY MAPLE MOONSHINE.

Post by Out4trout »

Awesome report again Drew - a few of the pics are pro-pho calendar worthy. Great work!!
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

Bodacious Brookies, Pugilistic Pike, Wonderful Walleye and Punked Out Pinks! What more could you ask for in this awesome Bunkinatin' report!! COOL CHIT DUDE! :) :)
I'm a goin' fishin', mama's goin' fishin' and my baby's goin fishin' too.

.......Taj Mahal.... "Fishin' Blues"
Tomcat
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Tomcat »

Another great report Bunk! Nice fish candy. Thanks for sharing.
Walleye'm Fishing
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant
Location: Casting..................... in your NOT SO SECRET spot.

Post by Walleye'm Fishing »

That's a crazy fishery right there! Sick pike and great specks as always. You've been up there so many times now. Do you continuously explore or you now have a dozen go-to spots?
Walleye'm fishing, you're sleeping.
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

Out4trout wrote:Awesome report again Drew - a few of the pics are pro-pho calendar worthy. Great work!!
Tomcat wrote:Another great report Bunk! Nice fish candy. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Len and Tommy TomCat! Always nice to know you're both still reading and enjoying this shhhtuff! :D
Gord wrote:Bodacious Brookies, Pugilistic Pike, Wonderful Walleye and Punked Out Pinks! What more could you ask for in this awesome Bunkinatin' report!! COOL CHIT DUDE! :) :)
It's a good thing when you reply Gord, it's kinda like an English lesson with energy. :lol: Thanks for plenty new adjectives jotted down for another day! :lol:
Walleye'm Fishing wrote:That's a crazy fishery right there! Sick pike and great specks as always. You've been up there so many times now. Do you continuously explore or you now have a dozen go-to spots?
This trip weather kinda boxed us in and cut us short on the lake. If we'd had a week, then a day or two would be exploring but we basically had about 3 1/2 days worth I think? We just fished spots already known except where I caught the big pike. The annual ice trip always forces me to explore as the lakers are often on the move following schools of herring. The spring trips are almost all exploring, rarely have fished the same place twice. If it were safe and easy to just go and get way out there all the time, I'd do that. More and more I like Nipigon for it's new surprises rather than the same-old. Love catching big fish don't get me wrong, but would rather do it off a new spot every time. 8)
riverdog
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by riverdog »

Some great fish & reads Moose. I seen a pic of you on Twitter doing some walleye with Ms.Rae.
Fishing the St.Lawrence 12 months a year!
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

riverdog wrote:Some great fish & reads Moose. I seen a pic of you on Twitter doing some walleye with Ms.Rae.
Don't tweet myself but that's cool. 8) Really good day with her and Eric out there. Met both well over a year ago at my buddy's wedding and stayed in touch. This past spring they show up at my 40th surprise Birthday Party and leave a great impression on everyone, then they relocate into the valley nearby... I can see me fishing more with both of them. Quality people and serious anglers, but Ash especially keeps things fun.

Thanks bud. Big, big, biggest toothy fish of my life will come in the next read. :D Just gotta stop fishing long enough to write it.