Lakeside Grill White Lake

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Lakeside Grill White Lake

Post by smitty55 »

noggin83 wrote:That's great news about the grill being open. Sounds like something I might take advantage of.
Out of curiosity, is there any public access on that side of the lake? I've only ever put in on the south end during summer... Cheers!
Noggin83 like I mentioned earlier Cedar Cove is allowing public access at no charge. Pickerel Bay Lodge no longer does. So that leaves you Sunset bay or at the top end in the village or possibly Bayview Lodge.

Cheers
Smitty

Straight shooter
OntarioRider
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by OntarioRider »

smitty55 wrote:
noggin83 wrote:That's great news about the grill being open. Sounds like something I might take advantage of.
Out of curiosity, is there any public access on that side of the lake? I've only ever put in on the south end during summer... Cheers!
Noggin83 like I mentioned earlier Cedar Cove is allowing public access at no charge. Pickerel Bay Lodge no longer does. So that leaves you Sunset bay or at the top end in the village or possibly Bayview Lodge.

Cheers
That is great news about the parking. I went a couple years ago and was charged $5 to park and access the lake.
I would like to head back and try my luck again .. I am much better equipped this time around.
noggin83
Participant
Participant

Post by noggin83 »

smitty55 wrote: Noggin83 like I mentioned earlier Cedar Cove is allowing public access at no charge. Pickerel Bay Lodge no longer does. So that leaves you Sunset bay or at the top end in the village or possibly Bayview Lodge.

Cheers
Ah yes, so you did. Cheers Smitty!