Carp show feed back

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Carp show feed back

Post by Bear »

any feed back on the show this year ...... sitting on the fence right now wether to go sunday or not :?

Bear
pappy
Participant
Participant

Post by pappy »

Last edited by pappy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

It was a zoo in there this morning!!!....there was a huge line-up outside in the pouring rain to get into the show at 10:45AM....

I didn't bring enough money and the wife was starting to get bored...but she did manage to write down a list of items that I was looking at..hmmmm, ideas for my B'day :D ...

I'm heading back tomorrow for some more Muskie baits...
LeGrand
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by LeGrand »

Well the wife was sick so the daughter could use the car to go for work, so I managed to be able to go this morning with the truck. Yes lots of people by 9:30 a.m. (even more when I left). Had breakfast with Adrina J. Hare. Visited and stopped at many booths. I bought a few things myself (had to control my spending habit). Got this new toy.

http://www.hooymansaws.com/

Gret show.
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Bear »

thanx guys may just check it out, cool saw LG
Fishtraks
Participant
Participant

Carp sportsmans show....

Post by Fishtraks »

So, what does it cost to get into the show???...........
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Bear »

8 bucks i think
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Bear wrote:8 bucks i think
Yup that's right...and free parking
LeGrand
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by LeGrand »

Bear wrote:thanx guys may just check it out, cool saw LG
Thanks. Got it at Gobblestalkers booth from Kevin himself.

If people want one and can't make it to the show contact Kevin at:

http://www.gobblestalkercalls.com/
muskymatt
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by muskymatt »

Carp show is great...lotsa stuff and good folk.

I love just crusin around chatin with the people I have met over the years....lotsa fun and this year the vendors are excellent.

go check it out..you'll have a blast.
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Yup crazy there this morning....I am also glad I did not bring any money because every corner I turned was Musky gear.....drool everywhere on my face. Some baits were huge too. Almost walked out with a Kwik Kraddle net for musky but it would not fit in the Hyundai :lol: :lol:

Saw Wallyboss there nice to see ya Dan and the main reason I went there was to see Bobber and buy a towel from him and I stood at his boat for 30 minutes and no one came by :evil: :evil: ...Bobber if you read this save me a towel. Left about 5 minutes after Karma did his presentation...By the way Karma I feel for your son...Dad turn right..no now left...look out for this...lol Had a great laugh at that.

Anyway if you want a free boat bobber is never around his just open one of the bays and drag it out :lol: :lol:
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Bear »

:D :D :D Ill take the motor :lol: :lol:
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

almontefisher wrote:Yup crazy there this morning....I am also glad I did not bring any money because every corner I turned was Musky gear.....drool everywhere on my face. Some baits were huge too. Almost walked out with a Kwik Kraddle net for musky but it would not fit in the Hyundai :lol: :lol:

Saw Wallyboss there nice to see ya Dan and the main reason I went there was to see Bobber and buy a towel from him and I stood at his boat for 30 minutes and no one came by :evil: :evil: ...Bobber if you read this save me a towel. Left about 5 minutes after Karma did his presentation...By the way Karma I feel for your son...Dad turn right..no now left...look out for this...lol Had a great laugh at that.

Anyway if you want a free boat bobber is never around his just open one of the bays and drag it out :lol: :lol:
Ya....I saw Bobber Bobbin' along here and there :lol: .....he was talkin to Gord and Slushpuppy at their booth...then I saw him a while later standing by the F-H boat talking to Terry_F while I was at Mikey's Tackle booth shooting the breeze with Mike and Bill Craig, ....Awesome lures Mikey!!!!!...I'm going to drop by again tomorrow for a few more seeing how the wife won't be with me :wink:
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

hi all.. its a great show..realy.

it was fun to be there all day at the trailhead booth..and thanks to ones that stop by to say hi. :P
i will be back there again tomorow.talking about kayak fishing...come see the kayaks..you might fall in love wit one off them. :lol: and come say hi.

joco.
Last edited by joco on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Musky fishermen must've been happy at the Show this year. There was more musky lures there than Carter has little liver pills.

Almontefisher I saw Bobber at the F-H demo boat like 5 minutes after we talked.
Last edited by Wallyboss on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again