Spring is around the corner

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Spring is around the corner

Post by toobinator »

There are two rites of spring for me, or at least two signs that spring is around the corner. The first is the spring boat show at the EY centre which for obvious reasons I am unable to attend. The second coincides with the boat show, and is the reason I can't attend, and that is the annual Paddletales Wing Ding Spring Sale Thing. These two paired on the same weekend, February 20 to 23 (yes we are open Saturday and Sunday to 5 that weekend) is the trigger to go from the winter doldrums to the hope of spring.

We'll feed you chicken (it's really really good) along with veggies and chips and cold drinks. We'll have a bunch of new stuff on the walls and lots of specials too. More on that later.
On the Friday and Saturday we will have prostaffers on hand to help with any questions you may have.Those that have come out to our in-store doos will tell you that the fellowship from these are second to none as well.

So...mark your calendars and plan to at least head out to Paddletales. We'll see you then.

Ed & Sandie
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Spring is around the corner

Post by toobinator »

I've had a few people ask what our hours are this weekend, So here they are
Thursday 9am to 8 pm
Friday 9am to 5 pm
Saturday 9am to 5 pm
Sunday 9am to 5 pm

See everyone out this weekend.

Ed
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Spring is around the corner

Post by toobinator »

We have been busy getting things lined up for the start of the sale this Thursday. As usual, most items will be tax in, with the exception of electronics, trolling motors, and accessories. This weekend though, Humminbird units will be on sale, current inventory only.

Here are some of the items we have on sale
Shimano
Metanium reels
Tekota 300 reels
Expride rods
SLX combos
Nasci/SLX combos

Daiwa
Tatula SV TW (version 1)

St Croix - Super special

As mentioned above, Humminbird units will be 10% off

There will be other items on sale too. You'll have to come out and see for yourselves on those ones.
If none of these interest you, the fried chicken will be hot and plentiful

See you on the weekend
Ed & Sandie