What the #$@!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

What the #$@!

Post by fishmaster »

Man, this sucks!!!! It's snowing here. I always get depressed when this happens :( It means the end of the boating is near. I don't mind fishing in cold weather but I hate shovelling out the launch. Oh Well. I hope to get out a few more times before it gets real bad.It's sure been a great season. Has anybody fishing been Bass in the last couple weeks? I was out last weekend but they were really deep. We caught a few nice ones though. Any tips on where to catch them right now? :?:
Thanks to my great supporters Deep River Outfitters, Shimano Canada and Hunters Bay Marine.
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

fishmaster...

you said the "S" word...your post might be deleted! 8) :wink: :lol:

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
Rideaufish
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Rideaufish »

Rain and cold now with talk of the s word fri or sat. :( :(
Jigs
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

fishin

Post by Jigs »

:cry: Fishmaster;

Unfortunately, put the boat away last Sat.

We quit targeting bass about the middle of Oct., but had some good luck on some decent pike up until last Fri.

Now it's clean up the workshop, sharpen up the tools, and also get ready for ice fishing...........much later on.

Nice to meet someone from the "Deep." Had some friends who lived there many years ago, and we did our share of Swisha, Deep River Hotel, Algonquin. Always liked the town. Never did much fishing up there at that time.......too busy partying........ :lol: :lol: .

At that time there was a big culvert at MacKay crossing and you could fish right beside #17. We used to catch a few bass and pickerel there. It's all changed now......they put in rip rap etc........Oh well. :(

Best regards: Jigs.
CDF
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by CDF »

Fishmaster,

Was out on Muskrat today. Great day weather wise (till about 3 when the sleet and rain set in).

Tough day...managed only 3 (no real size). Gonna try for musky one more time before the boats put away.

Cman